Friday, January 05, 2007

Talkin' Points Marmalade

InvasionOfTheBabySnatchers
MillionParentFamilyVille



So, I'm listening to the spokeslady from those equality embracing dissers of equality, REAL Women Canada this morning on CBC Radio's The Current.

And I'm listening REAL hard trying to make sense out of what the woman is saying about the recent Ontario Court of Appeal decision on a three parent family for a five year old boy.

Now the sound of the lady's voice, at least at the beginning, is all nice and modulated, in a David Frumpish kind of way.

But no matter how hard I try, all I can hear is the following:

"Blah, blah, blah....The Sky Is Falling!......blah, blah, blah......Polygamy!......blah, blah, blah.....Activist Judges!"


Which was pathetic, but vaguely familiar, at least in terms of the frame.

So, after racking my brains all day long, I finally hit the Google Road this evening and......Bingo!

It's nothing more than the codified talking points from Wingnutteria on gay marriage all over again.

OK?

.

No comments: