Friday, August 21, 2009

Barney Frank Invokes The Gilliard Doctrine At Townhall Healthcare Meeting

AllTheFightin'LibsThatFit
BackboneVille



"Ma'am, trying to have a conversation with you would be like trying to have a conversation with a dining room table; I have no interest in doing it."

Democratic Congressman Barney Frank responding to a Townhall Nazi Screamer



******


"There's a tendency for liberals to try and be fair, to consider other viewpoints, so we get baited by them in debates on terms that they set. I'm going to act on the following: I don't care what conservatives think........

(because)

.....I'm not writing to make conservatives happy. I want them to hate my opinions. I'm not interested in debating them.

I want to stop them."

Steve Gilliard, The Greatest Prog-Blogger Of All Time





____
And year's winner of the Steve Gilliard Award of Merit is a firebrand from Homer Alaska named Shannyn Moore, who is the antithesis of that formerly perennial JuCo Sophomore from Wasilla with the perhaps the most inane TwitterFeed In The Entire Universe....


.

No comments: