Monday, February 19, 2024

My Weekend Ride.



Where'sHorgan
WestshoreVille


Had a work thing late Friday so C and the Whackadoodle II headed over to SouthVan Isle without me.

I followed Saturday.

On my bike.



I really enjoy the Lochside Route into Victoria from the ferry - especially the flats from Mitchell's to Mattick's Farm. Then it was out to Colwood along the Galloping Goose. A good 50 km with the ride to Bridgeport to get the Tsawwassen bus on the Lotusland side added in.




Sunday, I rode out a little farther through Langford and out to Happy Valley on the GG.



No sign of the former premier anywhere. 


.

6 comments:

Dave said...

Being a North Shore .... walker .... is this link an adequate walking guide from BC Ferries to Victoria?

https://www.crd.bc.ca/parks-recreation-culture/parks-trails/find-park-trail/galloping-goose

Eleanor Gregory said...

I frequently used to run into JH back in the days when my family and I had a vacation home on the Island. Good memories.

Evil Eye said...

The former premier I believe is now Ambassador to Germany, part of the Surrey LRT/SkyTrain flip-flop deal. I wonder how his German is coming along?

Trailblazer said...


ich verstehe nicht

TB

Evil Eye said...

Ziemlich einfach, wenn man die SkyTrain-Politik versteht

Anonymous said...

Jabloodywohl ! DJF