Friday, October 23, 2009

Montreal Simon's Close Encounter Of The Most Scary Kind

DoTwigsDoSteve-O
YuckVille


And it involved the Republic of BananaBoat Limos veering off towards the Trough.

Or some such thing:

"....I was on my way home yesterday afternoon. I was just about to cross a highway that leads to the airport. When suddenly three motorcycle cops roared up, blocked the intersection, and shouted at me and other pedestrians to stay where we were.

Then about a minute later came the biggest police motorcade I've ever seen in Canada. For a moment I thought that Obama was making a surprise visit. Or that some brutish Banana Republic dictator had just arrived in town with his entourage.

But then I looked more closely, and hunched up in the back seat of one of the limos was Great Porker Leader on his way to the nearby convention center. And I swear his cold, cruel, piggy eyes were staring straight at me !!!!

Yikes. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to give him a fascist salute eh? But I was afraid I might be arrested or shot. So all I could think of doing was screwing up my nose and oinking loudly....."



All of which has us wondering....

Why were Mr. Harper and 'His Twiggness' in Montreal at almost, if not exactly, the same time?

Could it be that they both have a thing for the Mata Hari of the 405?

Oh wait, we already knew about that, right?

"Mr. Bush had a reception at the Waldorf Astoria hotel and we (Maxime Bernier and Julie Couilliard) were invited. I had a chance to meet him.… As I approached, Mr. Bush said, 'Maxime, well, well, well haven't you been keeping good company.'"



_____
Meanwhile...Those French, they have a different shoe for everything!

.

No comments: