Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Defending The Indefensible - Part IV

BlameEverybody
ElseVille




We interrupt this Vancouver Election Municipalooza for an important update on the continued public display of Gordon Campbell's ability to obfuscate:


"I think clearly there was a systemic breakdown," says the premier. "I think everyone understands that. British Columbian are not happy with it, I'm not happy with it, I'm sure the cabinet's not happy with it."

"Was there a system breakdown in 2002? Yes, there was. Should we have done it better? Can we fix it? Yes, we will fix it."


Again, it was Gordon Campbell and his government that shut down the Children's Commission in 2002. This is unequivocal, no matter how much the Premier would like us to believe it is not:

When asked whose decision it was to shelve the investigations, the premier says that while it wasn't his decision, ultimately he is responsible.

"Look, government is responsible, I'm responsible, no question about it," says Campbell."



Thus, it is the responsibility of every British Columbian to hold Mr. Campbell responsible.

____
Parts I, II and III are here and here and here.

.

No comments: