Monday, January 16, 2012

If Corporations Are People, Then....

IAmNotARat
WillardVille

___________

Update: We apologize to reader Ed Seedhouse who had this way before that lazy bahstahd, Mr. Colbert.....Ed had it up on his wall on the book of faces days ago...Perhaps he should go after the the SuperPac for damages.
____________



...Mitt Romney is, according to the SuperPac-ManCorp backing Stephen Colbert,

A Serial Killer!



That's funny, we always thought Willard was just a wee bit Psycho.

Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa, fa....Run, run, run, run, run, run run away.

Ha!

.

7 comments:

Ed Seedhouse said...

As a matter of record I posted exactly the same point on my facebook page on January 11 without knowing about Colbert saying it. I don't know which of us has the priority on it.

Think I should sue? Or am I about to be sued? Hmmm...

Ed Seedhouse said...

http://www.facebook.com/ed.seedhouse

Grant G said...

Speaking of corporate Governments, inspectors, we don`t need any damn inspectors!


http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-notebook/ottawa-axes-food-inspectors-added-in-wake-of-deadly-deli-meat-outbreak/article2303919/

RossK said...

Ed--

Maybe you can wrangle the VP ticket from him!

Nice one by the way.

_____

Thanks Grant--

Will look into it.

.

Ed Seedhouse said...

Actually I don't think Colbert plagiarized me and I know I thought it up independently. No need for an apology, my FB account is not widely read, and likely deserves not to be.

RossK said...

But Ed--

Where Super-Pac supported damages are concerned, just desserts mean nothing!

And I'm sure Mr. Colbert would agree.

Or be aggrieved.

Or something!

.

Rusty M said...

Litmus Test: Corporations can't really be considered people until Texas executes one ...