Saturday, January 07, 2012

One Is Not Enough...

AllTheDogWalksThatFit
OurHouseVille

Snuck out of the house reasonably early this morning to take the Whackadoodle to the beach.

But, before leaving, I had to get my strumming gloves and the tuner from Bigger E., which meant I had to wake her up on her leaving-eve morning.

I then checked in with littler e.

e. was awake, but she didn't want to come out with Rosie and me in the weepy rain.

Why?

Ostensibly, because she was listening to a podcast, that bloody Jonathan Goldstein and friends, who I am convinced are warping her brain with their hyper quench-drenched discourse.

"Hey!" I said. "How come you're not listening to your favourite podcast?" I asked.

"Because you've only got one." she retorted, buds still in ears.



I better to get to work.

.

No comments: