Sunday, September 23, 2012

When Peggy Met Timmeh.

AllTheJuiceboxesThatFit
GileadRisingVille


"...I used to think of my body as an instrument, of pleasure, or a means of transportation, or an implement for the accomplishment of my will. I could use it to run, push buttons of one sort or an other, make things happen. There were limits, but my body was nevertheless lithe, single, solid, one with me..."

****

...“I definitely, definitely want a family,” Tebow said. “It’s about finding someone sweet and kind—and that has a servant’s heart."...



_____
The slightly snarkier version of (and inspiration for) this post came from a somewhat popular blogger.
And, heckfire!....When David Braley inevitably signs the fading star that is Mr. Tebow to a 360 exclusive to throw passes into the Skydome turf for the Argos in the summer of 2015, perhaps he and Ms. Atwood will run into each other at Harbourfront later that fall when Timmeh stops by to hawk his memoir from, who else,  Regenery, of course....

.

No comments: