Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cigar Tube Musings...

AllTheMilesThatFit
InSteerageVille


Just got out of the bloody thing.

The cigar tube I mean.

And now I'm in the Ottawash 'tube hanger, which is the only airport I've stumbled across where the pre-board line-ups have more passengers in them than those for the rest of us hoi-polloied.

Anyways....

I'm waiting for a fellow sci-geek to arrive so we can gossip a little and split the cab-ride to the bunker.

So I've got time a little time to kill.

And checking out the BlogCrawl (on the left), I stumbled across a raucous discussion of Translink 'optimization' over at FABula's place.

It really is a heck of a comment thread (250+ and counting)...

And, as far as I can tell, Ms. Bula didn't have to make like Mr. Tweedy* to make it appear.


_______
*And, no, I'm not talking about Jeff, the guy from Wilco....Think chickens and running...


.

No comments: