Tuesday, April 01, 2014

This Day In Snookland....We Are All Enbridge Now.

There'sNoLobbyingLikeNon-Stop
LobbyingVille


The VObserver's Matthew Millar has the story of how the current leader of Snooklandia was once a partner in a flack-hackery that lobbied for Enbridge.

And he has documents and everything to prove it.

My favourite bit of the story so far?

The following quote from our 'Say Anything' Premier when she was asked about the matter:

...“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Clark said, when presented with the documents from Burrard Communications listing her name...


Gosh.

I wonder if this is why deflector spin king Rich Coleman suddenly showed up on Stephen Quinn's show to re-crank the PHS wurlitzer this afternoon?


.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also read a story that the Ottawa press had asked Christy about Laura Miller. Her answer in Reuters " I'm not here to talk about that "

Makes me wonder... if Christy visited Ottawa more often...would the BC media look stupid ? Wait a second .......

Guy in Victoria

the salamander said...

.. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,”
That's one of the great hysterical historical quotes
in Canadian political animal history ..

I think Dean Del Mastro said it before her
but she wears it so much better ....
Her misremembering may rival Paul Calandra
or even Stephen Harper

How on earth did this conniving witch get elected ?
As the lesser of two or three weevils ?