Thursday, August 21, 2014

Armies Of Story Hunters.

ThatPunkStalinWouldBeDoomed
JoyAndLightDivisionsVille



For a number of reasons including, it would appear, the weird staccato of the compressed writing. 

But she has also discovered something that I think is really important:

...I finally caved a couple of months ago and signed on, only to discover that a well-planned Twitter feed is like having an army of story-hunters around the world connecting me to the most interesting and diverse angles on what's going on out there. I've never had so many interesting news stories put in front of me...

That really is the ticket, I think.

And it's different than a search engine because the story hunters take you places that no Boolean-based algorithm can match.

At least not so far.


______
You can follow Ms. Paterson on the machine....Here.

.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of debt

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/07/ignacio-portes-paul-singer-v-argentina-debt-come.html