Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Summer Jukebox Tune #13...Mystery Train

AllTheGreatTunesThatFit
CoverTheeVille


For awhile now I've had a fascination with Junior Parker's 'Mystery Train'.

For all kinds of reasons, including the fact that it is one kinghell tune that has been covered by so many people that I reckon a diverse chunk of them could easily fill an entire Vinyl Tap episode if only Mr. Bachman would just listen to my pleas.

Here's my acoustical version that would most likely come on about 4:48am of a Bachman show that ended at 9:00pm the previous evening:





.

2 comments:

Danneau said...

I'll have to take this out to the Bandudes session this evening, lay a lick or two on it. The wonderful thing about the Internet is that there are so many versions of this lying about that we don't really have to wait for Randy to play the tune. Junior Parker did up some doozies, din't he...

RossK said...

Sure did, indeed, Danneau.

Have fun with the dudes.

.