Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sometimes A Spectator.....

TheBloggodome'sNewClothes
VillaSpector


.....Is Just A Spectator.

Sometimes I'll read his columns in print.

And sometimes I'll catch his schtick on the tube.

And in those media I can't argue with the fact that he is a well read fellow with something to say that is worth listening to (not that I always agree with it).

But clearly neither I, nor many others in the Bloggodome, give Norman Spector's rampant linkophilia much truck.

Evidence?

If you check out Jim Elve's BlogsCanada E-Group page, which is always a worthwhile pursuit, it will be hard not to notice how often Mr. Spector posts (21 of 48 total posts on the page as I write this).

And on on slightly closer inspection it is even harder miss the high zero comment quotient associated with those posts (17 out of 21).

Now, of course, comment popularity isn't everything.

However, when there's no there there, particularly in terms of novel commentary worthy of discussion, bloggers lose interest pretty darned quick.

After all, even my six year old can use Google.

Sorry Mr. S., but somebody's gotta say it......those E-threads you're wearing, they're getting a little thin.

So please, I beg of you, put on a snappy new suit of clothes for Spring and give us.....

....just a wee bit more.

-31-

.

No comments: