Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Kicking Butt As An (almost) Non-Partisan

Vancouver, British Columbia
49°15' North; 123°08' West



Double Plus Ungood is fast becoming a 'go to' site for us.

It's got a local, Vancouver, flavour with wide ranging tastes. It also is willing to consider the other side, usually to probe for weaknesses, but also to consider giving them their due if warranted.

And how can you not love something like this, re: Joy McPhail's swansong:

'Joy is possibly the only politician that I've ever met that I think would give you a good hard kick in the nuts if she were mad enough. And the only one that has told me to go f*** myself to my face (half-jokingly - I had insulted her, also jokingly, when I worked on her first campaign). Plus she has a diploma from the London School of Economics to boot. A great combo, and she'll be missed.'


No comments: