Friday, November 14, 2008

Are There Known Knowns That Sam Sullivan's Chief Of Staff Doesn't Know?

AllTheDeniabilityThatFits
ButNotNecessarilyPlausiblyVille



Apparently so.

And what's worse, it appears that the current (and soon to be former) Mayor of Vancouver's 'Chief of Staff', David Hurford, likes it that way.

How do we know this?

Well, after emphatically denying any (and all?) suggestions that he might have potentially/possibly been involved in the rumoured leak of a supposedly stolen document* at City Hall, Mr. Hurford purportedly had this to say, in a comment he left to a post at Frances Bula's Am-Blog**:

"In fact, it is my practice not to attend in-camera meetings. As Chief of Staff I am able to attend but because I am also Director of Communications and dealing regularly with reporters, there are many confidential things that frankly -I do not want to know."


Which explains a lot, don't you think?

About the inner workings of the disastrous administration of Mr. Sam Sullivan I mean.

OK?

_____
*Of course, it is important to keep in mind that there is no actual physical evidence that the 'document' in question was ever stolen or ever leaked to anyone.
**AmBlog = Amateur/Personal Blog; Ms Bula also has a ProBlog at CTV.ca
And yes, for the record, the first thing I thought of when after reading Mr. Hurford's comment was 'Rumsfeldian in the Extreme!' Then I thought of little Scottie McLellan. Then I thought of a hybrid of the two which led to a small bout of reverse peristalsis that led me to step away from the monitor for a few minutes.

.

No comments: