Saturday, April 06, 2019

Come Monday...

AllYourCramming'RBelongTo
UsVille


Normally, when I go to the lab on Saturdays the surrounding environs are pretty much empty except for the skateboard punks having their way with the big hunk of cement across the street.

But today was different.

Because classes ended on Thursday...

Which means that fun time is over and a whole lotta kids are pushing all the stuff they can into their brains so that they can spew it out all over the exam sheets come Monday.

Imagine that!



_______
Quite honestly, now that I'm an ageing part of the overlord academic class, I have a hard time imagining how I was able to commit to the 14 hour cram days for weeks on end back in the days when I was an undergradual...Seriously.

.

1 comment:

e.a.f. said...

we were able to do it all because we were young. Its why young people are sent off to war. in times of peace they can study and make the world a better, safer, place. Its also why we can party like we did.