Sunday, May 16, 2021

'Identifying' As Vaccinated.

WhenTheDisinformationGets
PersonalVille


The latest in doublespeak got a big push from the American CDC's decision last week to announce that the vaccinated need not concern themselves with face coverings any longer.

What am I going on about this time Alfie?

Well, first, consider this exchange between CNN's Jake Tapper and NIAID Director Anthony Fauci:


Then, consider infleuencerific stuff this:



And the knock on affected:



****

And do not for one second think that this kind of personal disinformation pandemonial codswallopanarianism will not waft its way north over the border as we here in Canuckistan start to get over our own vaccination hump.

OK?



_____
PZ Myers weighs in with the view from small town Minnesota...Here.



.

2 comments:

Graham said...

Great. Just what we needed. Another opportunity for the Covidiots to express themselves. Always amazing to me that the ones complaining the most about restrictions and lock downs and quarantines and masks are the ones doing the most to make sure we have to continue such.
Why I outta...

e.a.f. said...

that grocery store in Minnesota scares me. next time his wife takes the car, he might want to stock up. Even creamo/half and half freezes well.

like graham's term coviddiots.

people will claim they are vaccinated but may not be, yikes Perhaps the government ought to issue some form of I.D which provides proof, like an addition to our driver's licenses or B.C. Med cards. countries might want to make provisions for it on passports also.

I've been vaccinated. sort of reminds me of those guys who used to say, don't worry I had a vasectomy.

In my opinion, many will not get vaccinated. Even when I have my second shot I will continue to wear a mask in public. We don't really know when another variant comes along, which isn't covered by the vaccines, until some one has it and it starts to spread. our world has entered a new phase and if you want to live to collect the full term of your pension it might be a good idea to be careful. I'd like to make it to 85, in decent health.

We may not achieve herd immunity but the idiots may be culled from the herd. Its just so painful for their families when they die and such a waste of tax payers money if they had just been vaccinated.