Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Morning Ride.

AndTheCircleGoesRound
AndRoundVille


Came out of the woods by the daycares this morning.

As I waited to cross the street while the German SUV's dropped off the highschool kids who live 600 yards away I noticed one of the young guys I work with.

He was carrying his little girl, a toddler now, on his shoulders.

No big deal.

But then I remembered that I used to be that guy carrying my little girl into Chuva.

So near, and so far away now.

Time really does fly.

.

2 comments:

paul said...

Way too fast, sometimes. (Jody's booked her first accordion gig for next week, at a local restaurant. Upstairs neighbours are the owners and hear her playing.)

RossK said...

Sometimes?

Give me a time or three when it doesn't go way too fast, would'ya.

'Cause I need to find me a couple of them.

____

Now.

As to this accordian gig....Frankie's Gun by chance?

'Tis very easy....

Hey!

Speaking of accordians....if you haven't listened to this guy before, you should...Here's a direct link, which might cause you some problems with the download, but you can also get it for free at I tunes....

Marc Maron interviewing Al Yankovic!

.