Saturday, March 24, 2012

Where's Shonna?

ThereAreSomeThingsYouReally
ShouldNotMissVille


This is just a quick note to thank Stephanie from Vcr for slapping some sense into me.

Not that Stephanie knows she did so.

Or even knows that I exist for that matter.

****

Stephanie from Vcr is one of Mr. Beer 'N Hockey's finest and fastest witted commenters.

Which is saying quite a lot, given the cast of characters that likes to hang out there.

Anyway.


At the Commodore.

And I missed the damned thing.

Entirely.

Which means one of two things....

Either I really am, officially, an old guy.

Or.

I've been spending way, way too much time filling my head with science-geek junk and, worse, politics.

Not that the two are mutually exclusive.

But never mind all that.

Because there is a much bigger tragedy in all of this, which is something I had also missed.

And that is that bassist Shonna Tucker has left the band.

Damn.




______
The tune above, 'Where's Eddie', is, at least in part, about, and actually written, at least in part, by the now long-gone Eddie Hinton.

.


No comments: