Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Campaign Day 16 (late night)....Hope I Don't Sit Around Talkin' About It....


....But I Probably Will....


Well, apparently, somebody, probably Joe the Intern, at "The House Of Fish" thinks I'm 'combative'.

What the heck is wrong with you waterheads?

I mean, congratulating 'combativeness' one minute and putting our good friend GWest on double-secret probation the next?

I mean, cheese-willickers!, who does Mr. Beers think he is anyway....

Markos?


______
And while I've got the ear of the Fisheyed Ones for a nanosecond or three....I've said it before and I'll say it again...'GET RID OF THE CP WIRE COPY FROM THE HOOK!....WHILE THE REPORTAGE MAY BE 1000 TIMES BETTER THAN THE LUMPEN PROSETYLIZARIATE THAT FILLS THE PIXELS OF THE EGREGIOUS CANWEST SERVICE, IT IS STILL NOT BLOGGING - OK?'....There.....How's that....Combative enough for you?
Finally, you Poissonistas do realize that you've just added about three dozen extra PAB Bots to my watch list don't you?...By the way, Bot 186.....I see you've got a multiple personality disorder....You really should figure out if you are a Mac or a PC person before your head and/or your Twitter feed explodes...Unless?....Oooohhh, yuck....I don't even want about think about the possibility that there are two of you....Maybe sitting across the same desk....In the same hermetically sealed, sound and bug-proof office.....plotting...scheming....and then going out for lunch and/or dinner .....and maybe, oh I dunno, a movie, followed by a late night strategy session that ends in an even later night blog trolling session before lights out....Awwww, yuck!.....Again!.....

.

No comments: