Monday, February 10, 2020

Ten Years After...

I'dLoveToChange
TheWorldVille


The ten year anniversary stories of that time the five ringed circus came to Lotusland are starting to roll in.

Personally, I remember those days fondly for all kinds of reasons, but mostly because I'd convinced my kids that it would be fun to put on a show once a week, just because.

Here's the episode containing bobsled-free footage that was shot the week Olympics began...



(And, just to be absolutely clear, I am most definitely no Alvin Lee, by the sea or otherwise. As for Bigger E., well...)


.

3 comments:

Danneau said...

Best show of the whole five-ring circus (Mackin is everywhere).

e.a.f. said...

Your show was a lot better than the 5 ring shit which cost us billions and turned this city into a place for the rich only.
Didn't care for the Os nor do I care for the anniversary. O.K. I liked k.d. Lang singing Hallilueh. that was it.

RossK said...

Danneau--

Thanks! Umcle Bob is, indeed everywhere...

_____

e.a.f.--

Well, the dog jumping bit at the end of the show was pretty good.

And you sure are right about that KDL performance.

.