Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City

WhatTenBucks
CanBuyYouVille


And/or an uncommitted BCNDP member in the run-up to the next week's leadership vote.

How do I know this?

Because it is Sunday morning and John Horgan's wife just called me.

Or maybe it was his Mom.

I'm not really sure.

****

One thing I do know for sure is that a whole lot of folks that I have never met have been furiously calling me the last two weeks.

Even C., who loves talking on the phone, has had enough.

Maybe I just should have told them all from the start that I was committed to Nick Simons.

Oh.

Wait.....


_______
Final leadership debate is on Shaw at 2:00pm this afternoon.
Header quote refers to this.


.

2 comments:

West End Bob said...

Hopefully, you and Mrs. or Ms. Horgan had a nice chat, RossK.

Hang in there, it'll be over soon . . . .

G West said...

Hard to be an uncommitted BCNDP member in the run-up to the next week's leadership vote....

Ain't that the truth?