Sunday, April 12, 2020

Our Late Night Easter Sunday Pick...Nardwuarology.


He'sAGoodOldBoy
HeComesFromTheNorthShoreVille


This just in, five years ago, from Jeff Cardello and his fellow snarkoleptics at 'The Hard Times':

JERUSALEM— Nardwuar, the Human Serviette, known for his well-researched interviews and thoughtful gifts for his interviewees shocked his latest subject, Jesus Christ, with the original pressing of the Ten Commandment Tablets, amazed sources confirmed.

“I opened the interview the same way I always do by thrusting my microphone into my guest’s face and asking, ‘Who are you?’ said Nardwaur following his time with the lamb of God. “So there is Jesus, bearded and gentle-eyed and he responds ‘I am He, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of God.’ You could tell he had no idea what was about to happen.”

Jesus’ fanbase has swelled to billions in the last 2000 years and many people feel like the time is right for his return.

“You know, man, I’ve really just been focusing on my carpentry but, when the time is right, I will come again,” Jesus responded. “Today I wanted to take a break from cleansing the sins of the world and just have some fun. Nardwuar is a really solid dude.”

Nardwuar had an assortment of gifts that he sprung upon Jesus throughout the interview. Things started out slowly, with Jesus not quite knowing what to make of a 7” from the Canadian hardcore group D.O.A. However, the son of God’s level of excitement did grow as Nardwuar revealed each successive gift.

“When I busted out the Shroud of Turin Jesus looked so excited I thought he was about to blow a gasket,” said Nardwaur. “I had to call in a lot of favors to get that, but it was all worth it to see the look on his face.”...



So.

What makes the local iconographicalogical front man of The Evaporators tick?

Well, it turns out that Kevin Sexton of Canadaland first put together an oral history of Snoop Dog's favourite Canadian and then actually got the only decent long form interview I've ever heard from the man previously known as John Ruskin...

Dig It!


_______
Need more?....Here's the most recent Snoop-Nard accord.


.

No comments: