Thursday, April 02, 2020

Our Thursday Pick...Walkin' In The Wild West End.

AllYourViewsAre
StreetVille


A small confession.

I've got a wee bit of a 'street view' problem on Google maps.

It's gotten so bad that recently I spent a good hour and-a-half taking the trip from Port Renfrew to Cowichan Lake.

Which, just to be clear, was simultaneously anti-productive and super relaxing in a borderline obsessive/compulsive kind of way.

Anyway, the good folks at 'Open Culture' recently curated a whole bunch of great video walking tours.

My favourite is this one of an eyes-wide-open cobblestone level stroll through London's West End:



Let us know if there are any great walks and/or street view drives we should take (another good one or me is tooling around the streets of lower Manhattan).


______
Header got your earworm wiggling?....This!
Bonus Pick...The Sonic Boomer has done a great job of aggregating all the financial support service links for British Columbians...Here.


.

5 comments:

keith said...

I come from London. Brilliant.

Paris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWo-43ObCP8


RossK said...

Oooohhh.....

Nice one Keith!

Thanks.


.

Keith said...

Think of any city and put walking tour in youtube, there's tons of them.

My favourite of all places


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bsNoaBWYKE

North Van's Grumps said...

I think I should have been recording my 'trail' walks these past four years with go pro

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tttGTPotp9Q/Xm79NLCdaTI/AAAAAAAAVBg/uNR6Y1UVuS4KLxhW02ndWhGKkndSCe8YQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/2016%2Bto%2B2019.png

RossK said...

Thanks again Keith

------

NVG - Definitely!


.