Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Our Tuesday Pick....Looping.



SearchingForTheUltimate
SingleBuffaloVille


Last week we noted that John Fogerty is playing with his kids these days as is, I've just learned, Billie Joe Armstrong.

And when it comes to that goddamned Tweedy, I've mentioned my feelings of inadequacy as a dad when it comes to him and his before. 

So.

While I realize that I can compensate somewhat by playing a few tunes with our oldest, Bigger E. (see below), what about the no longer (so much) littler e.?

I mean, how can I possibly help her out with her chosen field given that I can't dance, tap or otherwise, to save my life?

Well....

I guess I could use some of the stuff lying around the subterranean homesick blues room to help her set up a percussive loop station.

Whew!


_______
Should mention that the microphone is actually E.'s, not mine....





.

3 comments:

e.a.f. said...

very cool.

don't feel bad about not being able to tap dance. that is for politicians or talented kids. fortunately you have talented kids.

anyhow you gave your children something very valuable, the sense of their own worth which enables them to follow their own dreams.

Chuckstraight said...

I think I have the same loop station. Things sure have changed since 1967.

RossK said...

e.a.f.-

Ha! Although, there are some pretty darned talented grown-up tap dancers.

_______

Chuck--

Indeed, things have changed...Although, there sure are a lot of sharp young kids looking for vintage sound gear.

.