Saturday, May 07, 2005

Leadership

FrontRoom/BackRoom
LINOVille



"What's leadership all about really? It's about being positive, not negative.......It's about being optimistic, not pessimistic."

Gordon Campbell, B.C. Leadership Debate, May 2005.





"He (Campbell) really does care about people, about how they are doing,"
Christy Clark, Flacking on the Hustings, May 2005



"It was late on a Tuesday night. We were all tired. One member was talking about a fundraiser and the Premier made some comment to the effect that he didn't remember it or if he wasn't there it didn't happen.

"I just said, and it was meant to be funny, 'You know Gordon, it isn't all about you.' It got a big laugh.

"He (Campbell) got up and walked along, like he does when he's on stage, and then he said it. 'F*** you too, Elayne.' People laughed a bit but I think most were shocked. I tried to be tough and not show how I felt. But when I went out to the car I was crying."

Elayne Brenzinger as reported by Mark Hume (b/w Mike Smyth), March 2004.


.

No comments: