Friday, October 31, 2008

Is Gordon Campbell's Right Flank Exposed?

WhenWingnutsDefect
GasTaxVille



Rink-rat poet extraordinare Mr. Beer 'N Hockey likes to pretend he hates politics.

But I'm not so sure about that.

Case in point, in the comments to one of the recent provincial by-election posts Beer had this to say:

Should the Conservatives poll a broad 3.58% in the next provincial election, that could sink the Liberals in what is shaping up as a real beer drinking Hell raiser of an election in '09. And I do not think I am pipe dreaming about this: there is a percentage of people who would never switch their support from the current incarnation of the Social Credit party to the NDP who have a history of voting for upstart right wing parties when the right wing power of the day makes them choke on their own vomit.


Gravatar

Now, I'm not entirely convinced that 3.58% would make the nut.

But double that, and I figure it could swing quite a few ridings in places like, oh, I dunno.....

Vancouver Point Grey?


.

No comments: