Friday, September 11, 2015

My Morning Ride.




Because the Greeniacs were giving me a hard time about riding by it yesterday....

I decided to ride through Mountain View cemetery this morning.

Another ridiculously beautiful day.


______
Scorecard:
Good -1...The little black cat who comes looking for an ear scratch if I stop for a second at 26th and Ash.
Bad - 1...The leaf blower guy who blew crap from the Subway parking lot into my eyes at 16th and Macdonald
Poopy - 1...The dozens of geese on the playing fields at Hillside Park...Will have to keep the Whackadoodle out of there for awhile to prevent the ear grinding


.

2 comments:

North Van's Grumps said...

holding the camera to your eye WHILE riding ..... does that fit AG Anton's criteria for being a distracted Rider

RossK said...

Ha!

Wish I was that skilled and that much of a daredevil.

I was standing still, feet flat on ground, straddling the bar.


.