Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Does Mr. Sedaris Do Scuba?

AllTheSnarkThatFits
BloggodomeVille


Hey. Look. Up on on that rooftop. It's the Cousteau Family Singers!



When JJ quips, I listen.....
By now we've all heard Sarah Palin's reason for being equipped to take on the Russian Bear:

"They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."



But, because this is a crazy, mixed-up world we live in, not nearly as many of us have heard JJ's retort:


"When I go up on my roof I can see the ocean, but that don't make me a marine biologist."




To which, in response, all I can do is make like David Sedaris and say,

"Me laugh better one day"



A day that is that is still very, very far away mind you.

As for my keyboard?

Well, I may never, in even a month of some days, get that newly deposited spew removed that is now lodged between the 'F' and the 'V' key.

OK?

.

No comments: