Tuesday, June 11, 2013

An Audio Offering From My Friend Don F.

ThePowerAndTheGlory
OfAllThingsMusicalVille


When I was having all kinds of trouble getting my recordings to sound the way I heard them in my living room, my online musical advisor Don F. gave me all kinds of really, really fantastic advice.

Heckfire!

I even purchased recording gear based on Don's suggestions which made all the difference in the world.

Anyway....

The other day Don sent me an excited Email wherein he explained how much fun he has been having lately using audiobus to record his stuff on an I-Pad.

And attached to the Email was an auditory gift.

And now I give that gift to you - an adaptation of a Roly Sally tune (originally called 'Killing The Blues') from my friend Don...






______
I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again....I am constantly amazed by the generosity of spirit of pretty much everyone who stops by this tiny little corner of the interwebs...Thanks everyone!


.

3 comments:

Don F. said...

Ross,
The song is by a fellow named Roly Sally. it is one of my favorites and this is my rendition sorry I should have made that clearer!

Don

Don F. said...

P.S.
The proper title for it is....
'Killing the Blues'
again my fault.

Don

RossK said...

No worries Don - will fix.