Monday, May 11, 2009

Campaign Day 28 (cont'd)....Deflector Silver Platter Spin Coming?

SendOutTheFlyingRoboCallMonkeys!
LINOVille



A little bird has just informed me that Robo-Calls from a noted climatologist and LINO-backer are going out to the voters of Victoria Beacon-Hill today.

Now......

Even if you loved the Carbon Tax to death (and/or more), does this make any sense?

I mean do the folks responsible think that this will do anything to dent Ms. James' support in her home riding of Victoria B-Hill?

Of course not.

But.....

If the news of these calls were to leak out at about, say, 5:00pm this afternoon after the herd media has already hunkered down to watch the hockey game, what would the Wurlitzer do?

My guess?

It would (will?) run with stories headered by variations on the theme of 'Enviros Still Hate Carole James!' that will ride, en masse, on the back of the easy pickins snippet that both leaders are ending their campaigns in their home ridings this evening?

Am I off my rocker?

Maybe.

But I figure we should know for sure by about the time the first period's over....

.

No comments: