Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stay Christy, Stay! (v9.0)...Premier Talkshow Goes National!

WhoNeedsALegislature
WhenYou'veGotAMicrophoneVille


Because I was up and about doing something else yesterday, I missed the Snook on Evan Solomon's radio show.

So, this morning I made the coffee early, flicked on the pod, and did my best to listen to Ms. Clark on CBC's 'The House' via digital tape delay. 

And I tried.

Honest, I really did.

But I couldn't get past the audio-header pull-quote.

"The NDP talk their gobbledygook but, really, that's what they mean. They want less economic development."


Jeebuz!

Life's too short to waste time with ideocracy like that assaulting my tympanic membranes.

And nobody's paying me to stick nine inch nails tipped with tabasco sauce in my ears.

Repeatedly.

So I turned it off.

Instead, I'm taking my guitar and my dog to the beach.

But first I have to take littler e. to tap dance.

OK?

(PublicEye Radio will have to wait for its pod listen...but that will actually be interesting, because I will likely learn something)


______
And if you really want to learn stuff, both provincial and wider-world, and you are not reading Northern Insights regularly....Well....You've got basketballs in your eyes....


.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pathetic, as expected. If Christy's mouth was any bigger, she could get both her feet in it.

RossK said...

ml--

And/or a medium-sized recreational vehicle...

.

West End Bob said...

Life's too short to waste time with ideocracy like that assaulting my tympanic membranes.

And nobody's paying me to stick nine inch nails tipped with tabasco sauce in my ears.

Repeatedly.

So I turned it off.


Sounds like a good explanation of why I switched off CKNW a couple of years back, RossK.

Thanks for the memories ! ! ! !