Tuesday, October 06, 2015

#Elxn42...A Reader's Son Helps Him Do The Right Thing.

AllTheSoulSearchingThatFits
33PercentMinus1Ville


From the comment thread to the recent 'Sparkle Ponies-In-A-Pit-Of-Candy-Coloured-Listeria' post:

"...One of my sons asked me how I was going to vote. I said the same way I always have, for the conservatives. Then he pointed out something to me. He says since I have been very small you have taught me to be honest. He says haven't the conservative party been convicted of election fraud, isn't that being dishonest. How can you trust them then? Well what an eye opener for me. He is totally correct how can I trust them. I will be voting for a different party this election. I was so proud of my 13 year old son..."


Hard to argue with that, especially if you are a real tory/'progressive' conservative who has seen what the folks running things have done to their party and their country.

And, yes, we are still waiting for Joe Clark to step up to the plate and do what Maureen McTeer has already done.


.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SH:

Found on the CBC (language warning):

"common denominator
I propose a new National Anthem, which should be in effect until October 19th. I hope that you enjoy the melody and especially the lyrical component."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=20&v=Brs6Xr9yzOY

RossK said...

Thanks SH!

.

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Who says 13 year olds are not competent to vote?