Thursday, April 23, 2009

Campaign Day 10 (cont'd)....Attack Of The Killer PAB Bots!

NewMediaMonitors
AreSomeOfMyBestCustomersVille



Not too long ago, back when Hansard's Revenge began it's 34th reincarnation in the form of The Kin-Rail Mutual Symbiosis Project, I mentioned that I was suddenly being visited by multiple media minders from the gov.bc.ca domain.

Well.

Those visits have intenstified in the last few days.

Although now the visitors are more focussed.

In fact, agent #186 has visited no fewer than eleven times in the last 24 hours.

Kinda creepy if you think about it.

______
Of course, I have long assumed that most of those visits have come from the infamous, and fabulously well-paid, Public Affairs Bureau, but I could be wrong. After all, it could, I suppose, just as easily be a legion of folks on the inside that actually enjoys what is written and discussed here. If that's the case I sure would like to hear from you all. You can always contact me offline by mail at pacificgazette@yahoo.ca.
I've also long thought that the PABst Blue/Red Ribbon Brigade's Spider Bots were out to get me but, at least in terms of Agent #186, I don't think that is likely the case. Why? Well, firstly, they don't sample enough pages each time they visit. And secondly, they always seem to quit work by about 4:00pm.
Oh, and just so all you fine folks from Gloucester ,who flock over from the gc.ca domain, know....You are not wasting your monitoring time either....Because I've got a big Listeriosis post coming....You do remember some of the previous ones don't you?....Well, in case you're new to the job, or even you just want to get a head start on your briefing notes, you can always start with this....

.

No comments: