Saturday, January 05, 2013

Saturday Night's Alright For Uke (Cover) Fighting!

There'sNoUke
LikeCoverUkeVille


First, the Original, by Lisa Hannigan and friends....



Now, the Cover, by Bigger E and me at our recent UkeFolkFunkFusionFest...




______
Our first ever UkeFFFFest was held last Thurs Jan 3rd at the fabulous Prophouse on Venables just off Commercial...More to come from that, including the 'Originals' (including a collaboration with Mr. Beer 'N Hockey!)....Promise (and the second Fest O' Uke is already in the works)...

.

4 comments:

G West said...

Impressive - just read Beer's review of the performance...now when are you bringing the show to the Island?

Let me know if I can do advance publicity when the time comes.

RossK said...

Thanks GW--

Will be the summer...

On my way to Beer's place right now!

.

karen said...

Wow.

She is good. What a lovely voice!

I read Beer's review and now I can't wait till you get more of the performance up.

RossK said...

Thanks so much Karen--

More coming...

This stuff just takes way more time than throwing up a few words.

.