Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Morning Coming Down...

FumbledThroughMyCloset
AndFoundMyCleanestDirtyShirtVille


Goofed off most of yesterday.

So, when I woke up this morning I had big plans....

And only a couple of them involved this mildly diversionary F-troop-listed blog thing.

And none of them involved six stringed things.

But then our good friend Danneau mentioned that Mr. Hansard was up over at Crooks & Liars.

So I went and watched and listened (an old bicycle 'frame' still doing its thing, indeed).

And then, as these things go, the title of this post popped into my head.

Which led me to this...

And you know what?

I've got this 'Bm/G/F#m/D' riff running through my head.

So I figure now is as good a time to try and squeeze something out of it.

Maybe even before lunch...

And by then the fog will probably have lifted...

And after that the Whackadoodle will likely need a Sunday afternoon run around...

And my fingerless gloves are just sitting right there on the table beside the bag across the subterranean blues room...

So...

.

No comments: